Thumbus Group is based on very strong Ethics, Values and Commitments.
We make your success and reward you with opportunities
We are looking for content writer to join with us and help write our next works! Join an astonishing team, and our open and genuine culture.
* 2 years of work experience.
* Talent to work independently with no daily supervision.
* Ability to work on various projects with different objectives at the same time.
* Quality time managing skills, with prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Make well-observed content for publication online and in print
- Familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and assist with a writing team, including a content manager and web publisher.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
SEO Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for a competent SEO Analyst to join our excellent team and assist us to establish a solid online presence.
- Do keyword research with appropriate software, and creating new keyword ideas.
- Explore website and social media pages, then building proposals for progress.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and setting strategies.
- Make content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Updating outdated content.
- Stay up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work under pressure.
Any Degree / diploma
Fast and proficient in computer handling.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for committed and knowledgeable persons to assist in daily operations. You should possess incredible multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude is must.